Business Insurance / / / / /
Policy Audit and Advisory Services
Policy audits include:
Assessment of current coverage details and costs
Review of current insurer’s financial strength
Identification of guarantees, or lack thereof
Review of current ownership and beneficiary designations relative to goals
Identification of income, estate or gift tax issues with respect to current laws and future funding requirements
Projected future premium obligations and requirements
The value of a policy audit can be tremendous.
We frequently identify the following:
- Under or poorly-performing policies as compared to the current marketplace.
- Savings in annual premiums.
- Increased coverage for the same premium outlay.
- Coverage with improved features/guarantees.
- Better products or product design relative to a client’s goals and risk tolerance.
Life insurance policies have exclusions, limitations and terms for keeping them in force.
Contact an insurance professional for costs and complete details.